Activist ResourcesPeople who love freedom & morality must work to preserve it.
Help Us With The Media
Click here for the Mississippi Newspaper and Magazine Directory.
Write or assist with articles for publication.
- Our Public Relations Team is writing articles for publication, but they need your help.
- Click here to see a list of subjects for which we want articles & research.
- Click here to download Microsoft Word templates that will ensure the correct size of your articles for publication purposes.
- See Educational Resources for reliable information to assist you.
Write letters to newspaper editors.
- Select your subject. Reliable information is available on our site.
- Make a list of important points. Make one or two points per letter. Send multiple letters, if necessary.
- Use short quotes from outside sources to prove your points. If a subject is “controversial”, Biblical & historical references are essential.
- Write the first draft. Ask a friend to proof-read it for clarity, conciseness, and grammar.
- Write the final version.
- Mail it to one or more newspapers or magazines.
- Send us a copy. We might convert it into an article for mass distribution.
Persuade newspaper editors to publish our articles & media releases.
- If people in the local community request it, newspapers & magazines will publish articles that are favorable to freedom, morality, and the South.
- Dixie Alliance™ is continually sending media releases and columns to newspapers & magazines. Some are being published; some are not.
- You & your friends should phone & write to the media to request that they publish our articles & press releases. Click here to see available articles.
Help Us With Government Officials
Send copies of our articles & your “letters to the editor” to government officials.
Tell government officials to respect the principles, monuments, images & flags of the Confederate States of America.
- The C.S.A. was the champion of Original Intent.
- Only when evil influences in the federal government became a significant threat to Original Intent, did the people of the South declare independence & ultimately unite to create the C.S.A.
Tell your state officials to demand federal adherence to the Original Intent of the U.S. Constitution.
- If Original Intent is not respected, the federal government will continue to destroy freedom & morality (Liberty).
- Learn about Original Intent, apply your knowledge to current events, especially the illegal federal actions, and tell state officials to defend the state & its people against federal tyranny.
Tell state officials to reject an Article V Constitutional Convention and other convention designed to re-make the U.S. Constitution, including a convention in support of the Liberty Amendments. Think…
- Before you studied our material about Original Intent, did you understand the U.S. Constitution? Do your friends understand it?
- If the Liberty Amendments are truly good, under today’s cultural climate & Left-wing media dominance, what chance do they have of being added to the U.S. Constitution?
- Is the attempt to pass the Liberty Amendments worth the risk of having the U.S. Constitution completely re-written?
- Can a people who have elected mediocre Republicans & Left-wing Democrats to Congress & the White House create a better constitution than we already have?
- Could a Constitutional Convention escape a media-driven effort to grant enormous powers—powers currently un-Constitutional– to the federal government under a new or revised U.S. Constitution?
- Despite the power limits imposed by our current U.S. Constitution, the federal government is almost completely out of control. Is freedom & morality more likely to be respected under a revised Constitution that would give the federal government almost limitless power, or under our current Constitution that severely limits federal power (though Americans fail to understand or enforce it).
- Read about Original Intent.
- Read about the drive to re-write the U.S. Constitution.